Depending on our development capacity, we can develop custom modifications, webshop plugins and add-ons for the Deliveo courier service system.
- If you already have a contract during the development period, you will have to pay for the development on the next invoice after completion. If you do not (yet) have a license agreement, a 50% deposit is required to start the work.
- A time (and price) variation of 10% is possible for each job. The time spent should be multiplied by the published standard hourly rate to get the total cost of the development. There are no other costs beyond the hourly rate.
- If you have a contract in place during the development period, you will be paid for the development on the next invoice after it is completed. If there is no license agreement (yet), a 50% deposit is required to start the work.
- The new/modified features will be included in the software product, but as this will not be a custom product, the new/modified features will be available for use by all users. It is not possible that only the customer (you) can use the additional features later. In return, however, you can use the enhancements funded by our other customers without paying any additional fee.
- The development package includes all the features we have described, but nothing that we have not explicitly fixed.
- Features may (depending on your choice) be toggled on and off in the settings. When developing, we have to keep other Deliveo users in mind, so the software should not be more difficult or complicated to use, or radically different from the original intended use of the product.
- The way in which the improvements are implemented may differ slightly from what is described here due to technical reasons that may arise during development, but the functionality remains as described in the feature plan.
- All new features and modifications are thoroughly tested before being published. Despite the most thorough testing, there may still be bugs in the software that are not discovered until after live use has begun. Therefore, all new features should be treated as “beta” or “early release” for 3 months after publication. At this time, a feature may not work as expected (or at all). We will of course fix the bug as soon as possible.