The Deliveo Website Plugin is a “mini website” that runs on a sub-page or sub-domain of the Courier Service website (e.g.: dwp.examplecourierservice.com) The language and colours of the Deliveo Website Plugin can be modified as you wish.
The Deliveo Website Plugin has two important functions:
1) Mailing option for customers without a contract (ad-hoc) who do not have access to the Deliveo customer interface.
When you send a shipment, the DWP offers a number of extra options:
- Create items within a shipment by setting weight and dimensions
- Automatically calculated freight rates are displayed when the shipment is created (can be turned off)
- When a shipment is dispatched, the freight charges can be settled immediately by credit card (can be turned off), Paylike and Barion payment options integrated
- Volume weight calculation
2) Tracking and logbook for items already dispatched
For live shipments, after entering the shipment ID:
- View the full log of the shipment (the freight rate can be hidden)
- Download the parcel label
- Download the signature page (only for shipments already delivered)
- Link to the Tracking page (can be disabled)